News about Drupal, Backtrac Casestudy, Drupal Developer Days and PHP for this new appointment of BBH!
A new design system for Drupal.org
A new visual system for Drupal.org is expected for this year. The goal is “Update Drupal.org to reflect the flexibility, modernity, and community of Drupal itself”.
See all details at drupal.org
Drupal Developer Days keynotes
Drupal Developer Days, the developer-oriented international event that offers opportunities for learning and actually using Drupal, comes to Italy for the very first time in 2016. It will be held in Milan, June 21-26.
- Bojan Živanović - Making a Drupal shaped dent in the universe
- Alessia Rullo - Aesthetics of interaction: an update
- Jessica Rose - Automating Access to Development
See all details at drupaldays.org
BackTrac is visual regression testing tool, the case study explain a real life example, Drupal.org.
See all detail at backtrac.io
According to the survey result at sitepoint SitePoint statistics , it ranked number 3 in both “at Work” and “in Personal Projects”, just tailing the two giants: Laravel and Symfony2. Nette Framework is an Open Source framework for creating web applications in PHP
- Full PHP 7 compatibility
- Revolutionary technology that eliminates security holes and their misuse, such as XSS, CSRF, session hijacking, session fixation, etc
- Tracy debug tools, which will help you discover all bugs in timely fashion.
- Thoughtful and pure object-oriented design using the new features in PHP 5, components and event driven modeling.
See all detail at nette.org
The BBH (Brown bag happy-hour) it’s a SparkFabrik regular activity where we share discoveries and techniques with each other and discuss the last two week tech and innovation world novelties.